Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Best Wheat Pizza Crust

My Grandma's recipe uses all white flour, which is delicious. Brian was the one who thought to try it with wheat flour, and it is awesome! Quick and Easy Pizza Crust!



1 tsp. Active Dry Yeast

3/4 cup Warm Water
pinch of sugar
1 tsp. Salt
1/3 cup Oil
1 cup Wheat Flour
1 cup White Flour


Combine yeast, water and sugar. Stir until yeast "melts". Let sit for a minute to activate. Add in oil, flour and salt. Mix until combined. Bake at 350 degrees with desired toppings until crust is golden brown.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

I'll have to try this. I try and stay away from white flour/bread etc. If you like to make bread and pizza from scratch you should check out Pantry secret's classes. They are $20 and well worth it. I haven't bought bread since. I make all of our bread. It's so yummy! It takes under about 10 min to make 25 to rise and 25 to cook. It's AMAZING!